STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL TRAINING
Find out how this 3-days training can be part of your integrated quality management system. Learn how to use charts that are in compliance with customer and ISO 9000 regulations.
Roll up your sleeves for hands-on practice with Statistical Process Control tools, including process capability indexes, normal probability distributions, and control charts for variables and attributes.
- SPC Foundations
- Use of data in business management
- What is SPC?
- Common terms
- Principles of SPC Charts
- Standard deviation
- The normal distribution
- Other types of distributions
- Control chart set-up and prerequisites
- Types of Control Charts
- X-Bar and R chart
- X-bar and standard deviation chart
- IX and Moving Range chart
- u- chart
- Short Run Charts
- Process Documentation on SPC Construction and Use
- Automated Methods of Charting and Collecting Data
- How to Interpret Control Charts
- Out-of-control rules
- Specification Limits and SPC Charts
- Estimating Process Capability