Statistical Process Control Public Training – August 2022
22/08/2022 - 24/08/2022
Are you data-rich but information poor? Our statistical process control public training course gives you the statistical process control (SPC) technique for analyzing data. This statistical process control public training will enable you to understand what the output from these tools is telling you about your product or process. This, in turn, will give you vital information that you can use to provide continuous trending and drive quality improvement.
Statistical process control techniques have been used extensively in many industries to drive product and process improvement.
Roll up your sleeves for hands-on practice with the Statistical Process Control technique, including process capability indexes, normal probability distributions, and control charts for variables and attributes.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for front-line managers, engineers, executives, or supervisors who are involved in quality assurance and process improvement.
What will I learn?
To provide participants with;
– Understand SPC, and its test
– Select and use the best-suited control chart
– Establish control chart limits
– Establish rules for out-of-control occurrences
– Demonstrate an understanding of troubleshooting using SPC
– Recognize how SPC helps determine process capability
– Differentiate the implementation and management issues associated with